Avoid these psychological mistakes
Some men have the tendency to make mistakes in the psychology of seduction. Let us look at some of the common MISTAKES which most men make and what you should do to avoid them:
- Trying to act as an extremely nice guy: women do not get physically attracted to you because you are nice. They get attracted to you because you are confident, optimistic and successful. Be clear about the difference between being happy and being nice.
- Trying to argue a woman into liking you: if a woman is not interested in you then do not use words to try to persuade her to like you. It does not happen and no matter what you say or do, it most definitely will not make a woman fall for you. It is simply not possible for you to persuade a woman to become attracted to you. If she is not interested then the only way you can change that is to genuinely forget her and get lots of other women interested in you. When you do that, she may change her mind, but only when you no longer care either way. So move on.
- Waiting for her permission or approval: many men wait for approval or ask for a woman’s permission before they do certain things. For example, they may ask if they can kiss her, insist that she chooses where to go on a date rather than making a suggestion, or even wait for women to approach them in a bar. They think that by doing what the woman wants them to do, they can win her over. In fact she will see this as a sign that the man lacks confidence. Most women do not find it attractive at all to be asked for their permission all the time. Many will even be irritated by it.
However, this does not mean that you have to ill-treat her. Just be normal. If it feels like the right moment to kiss her, then kiss her. Be confident: don’t be afraid of rejection. In the unlikely event that she doesn’t like it that you kissed her, apologize and wait a while before trying again. It’s no big deal.
- Trying to purchase her affection: if you think that you can win over her by taking her out to dinner or showering her with expensive gifts then you are very wrong. In the worst case, if you make her feel that she owes you sex because you bought her dinner, you are treating her like a cheap prostitute. If you are simply trying to impress her, then it doesn’t matter what something cost. She will love receiving your gifts if she likes you, regardless of their value, just because they are a sign of your affection. But a woman who is not attracted to you will not change just because of an expensive gift.
- Telling her your feelings too soon: if you claim to be in love with a woman at first sight, or say anything that suggests that, she will probably run a mile. She will either think you shallow, or she will think you are lying to get into her pants. It is well known belief found in all women’s magazines that most guys’ affections change pretty fast and a guy who falls in love easily, falls out of it easily too. Never express your feelings in the beginning of the relationship.
- Believing that women only fall for looks: we covered this already, but it is worth repeating. If you think you need plastic surgery to make women fall for you then you couldn’t be more wrong. Don’t waste your money – a new nose will not get you one extra date. The way that you communicate with her and behave toward her is way more important. By using these two elements, you can make yourself sexually attractive to women, whatever you look like.
- Being inflexible: some guys have a set pickup line and procedure that they use in all circumstances, on the grounds that it worked for them once. If you do this you may have a success now and then but you will fail with most women because you cannot adapt your technique to the individual woman and the circumstances. Learn to vary your technique according to her personality type and the information that she gives you in conversation, and your success rate will increase.
Tags: Boise State University
, where to go on a date
, woman fall
, Sexual attraction
, United States
, nice guy
, many men